Smoke vents mcr Prolight are automatic smoke exhaust devices. The basic function of smoke vents mcr Prolight is to exhaust smoke, combustion gases and heat energy from enclosed spaces (production floors, storage spaces, public facilities, etc.) to the outside of buildings, in order to protect human lives and property.
• SIZE RANGE UP TO 3X3 M - Manufacturing of custom-made sizes to meet the customer demands is our standard service with dimensions up to 300x300 cm
• NON-STANDARD SOLUTIONS - The preparation of non-standard variants of vents according to an architect’s vision is also possible on request.
• INCREASING ACTIVE AREA WITH ADDITIONAL ELEMENTS - Adjusting active area of the smoke vent by optional fitting elements that enhance its parameters (wind deflectors, inlet deflectors)
• VARIETY OF GLAZINGS - Many types of glazing available e.g.: PCA, PC dome, PMMA dome, sandwich panel etc.
• MULTIFUNCTIONALITY - Smoke vent may provide several functions at the same time, e.g.: smoke and heat exhaust, daily ventilation, supply of daylight and roof access
CE PARAMETERS ACC. TO EN 1201-2:
• Re1000, 300 or 100– operational reliability during 1000/300/100 cycles of opening and shutting to smoke venting position, and 10 000 cycles to ventilation position (double function vent),
• WL1500 or WL750 – operational certainty of vent under wind stress equivalent to 1500 Pa or 750 Pa (depending on type, size and accessories),
• T(-25) or T(00) – resistance of vent to low temperature of -25°C or 0°C,
• B300 – resistance of vent to high temperature of 300°C,
• SL 250÷950– operational certainty of vent under snow load N/m2
DIMENSIONAL RANGE OF SMOKE VENTS:
• 120x250 cm ÷ 300x300 cm
Opis dla realizacji Indesit. Opis dla realizacji Indesit. Opis dla realizacji Indesit. Opis dla realizacji Indesit. Opis dla realizacji Indesit. Opis dla realizacji Indesit.
This site uses the cookies to ensure better user experience and functionality. Using our site you agree to using cookies. Cookies can be allowed or blocked, or adjusted. Check it.